- What this limited warranty covers and for how long:MULTENET warrants that its products (“Products”) will operate in conformance with its design specifications for a period of 24 months after the date of purchase from MULTENET or from one of MULTENET’s approved resellers.
MULTENET, at its option, will at no charge either repair or replace the defective Products during the warranty period, provided that they are returned in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. Repair may include, at MULTENET’s option, the replacement of parts with functionally equivalent reconditioned or new parts. Replaced parts are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period. All replaced parts shall become the property of MULTENET
- Warranty conditions:This is the complete warranty for the Products given by MULTENET This express limited warranty is extended by MULTENET to the original end user and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent end users. MULTENET assumes no obligation or liability for additions or modifications to this limited warranty unless made in writing and signed by a properly authorized representative of MULTENET
MULTENET cannot be responsible in any way for any ancillary equipment or components not furnished by MULTENET which is/are attached to, or is/are used in connection with the Products function and all such equipment or components and the Products operation with such ancillary equipment is expressly excluded from this limited warranty.
When the Products is/are used in connection with equipment or components not manufactured by MULTENET, MULTENET does not warrant the operation of the product combination, and MULTENET will honor no warranty claim/s where the Products is/are used in such a combination and it is determined by MULTENET, at its sole discretion , that the Products not meeting the relevant specifications is attributable to such product combination.
- What this limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects, damage or injury resulting from use of the Products in other than accordance with the Products instructions and labeling;
- Defects, damage or injury resulting from misuse, accident or neglect;
- Defects, damage or injury from improper or unauthorized testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, or any alteration or modification of any kind; and
- Products disassembled or repaired in any manner other than by MULTENET Users assume liability for service undertaken by anyone other than MULTENET or its authorized representative.
- How to get warranty service:Warranty service is available by contacting the MULTENET service department at techsupport@MULTENET.com or a MULTENET Service Center to obtain a return authorization number (RAN). Customer then ships the Products to the MULTENET Service Center, shipping prepaid, along with a copy of the original invoice, the RAN and a description of the problem. [In the event MULTENET determines that any returned Products conform to its design specifications, MULTENET will charge Customer for the time spent by MULTENET evaluating the Product].
- General provisions:This limited warranty sets forth MULTENET’s responsibilities regarding the Products. Repair or replacement at MULTENET’s option, as described above, is Customer’s sole remedy and MULTENET’s exclusive liability under this limited warranty.
- DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES:THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liabilities:MULTENET’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURE, SALE OR SUPPLYING OF THE PRODUCTS OR ITS USE OR DISPOSITION, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MULTENET BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCTS, EVEN IF MULTENET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.